|Job Title||Call Center Officer|
|Professional Area||BBA & BCS|
About Community Driven Development Organization
CDDO is a Non Governmental, Non for Profit Organization functioning in all regions of Afghansitan. CDDO is formed by a core team of experienced Afghans who have been working in Afghanistan for the past three decades and managed national flagship community development programs such as the National Solidarity Program (NSP) and the Citizens’ Charter National Priority Program (CCNPP). CDDO’s main focus area is rural development, including designing, managing and implementing inclusive community driven services, relief and emergency response projects. At CDDO we strongly believe in the power of teamwork and collaboration.
The Call center officer will respond to the calls from the clients to all project cases and and provide information about the cases.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responding to the calls from the clients related to all project cases,
Providing information about the clients’ cases based on their queries,
Inform concern departments about the clients’ complaints and obtain feedback in return, informing the same to the clients,
Providing feedback report from clients complaints,
Providing daily and weekly operation report to the Call Center Head,
Providing a list of cases with their responses according to current role and regulations,
Prepare operational plans of the program and office activities,
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields).
- At least one year of experience in a call center job and 2 years experiences is preferable.
- Computer knowledge, database understanding and basic IT knowledge,
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills,
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills,
- Solid customer focus and should be able to operate well in teams,
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team, proactive with good problem-solving skills, has the ability to interact professionally with a wide range of people,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dari and Pashto languages are essential,
- Keeping conversations clear and productive helping both resolution of clients’ issues as well as creation of a good impression.
- Polite, patient, and professional person.
Please submit your application and update CV, copies of required university degree certified by the relevant Ministry (ministry of education/Higher Education) and all work certificates as per your CV, before the closing date.
To apply please click on the below link: Click here for apply